These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.
Display all pictures
Condition: New product
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Add to cart
add to wishlist
LS53L0X, the ideal Time of Flight distance measure solution
- Different Layout but pin to pin compatible and with the same dimension
- Interrupt is now connected to PA0 of STM32 to use deep low power
- More functionality for low power
- Do you have any questions, or need it soon? please contact.
TOF sensor for distance measurement
DATA PROCESSING CPU
Full functional STM32 Firmware provided
VL53L0X TOF sensor STMF030C8T6 micro
I2C, UART, PWM
Full Functional firmware provided
No Software development needed
Measure data immediately available after power on
More than 30 UART parameter can be set to modify the LS53L0X configuration.
Few example of possible configuration:
- VL53L0X calibration - Master/Slave mode definition - Data formatting
- Alert definition - PWM configuration - Low power mode
(+ lot of other possibilities …)
For more details refer to the complete LS53L0X datasheet
Possibility to connect up to 125 LS53L0X boards (1 Master and 124 slave).
Control and the data acquisition of all the LS53L0X accessible from the Master.
Use your own algorithm with multiple distances: Obstacle Detection, Indoor Positioning, Gesture Recognition, Curve Surface Profiling and also Lidar, Sound Light, Quantity Detection and more...
Based on Time-Of-Flight technology, the VL53L0 distance sensor measures a distance from 2cm to 200 cm
The measured distance data is transfered to the STM32F030 microcontroller through I2C protocol
Thanks to the firmware embedded in the STM32F030 the measured distance is available simultanivelythrough
I2C, PWM, UART
LS53L0X board description Gilisymo_rev1_1.pdf
- Produce date need is 14 working days so delivery time will be from 2 to 3 weeks if not in stock