New Version LS53L0X-V2 :
- Different Layout but pin to pin compatible and with the same dimension
- Interrupt is now connected to PA0 of STM32 to use deep low power
- Do you have any questions, or need it soon? please contact.
Latest FW = V2.0.222
This version doesn't manage ultra low power that use new PA0 connection
The ideal Time of Flight distance measure solution
TOF sensor for distance measurement
DATA PROCESSING CPU
Full functional STM32 Firmware provided
VL53L0X TOF sensor
I2C, UART, PWM
Plug and Play
Full Functional firmware provided
No Software development needed
Measure data immediately available after power on
More than 30 UART parameter can be set to modify the LS53L0X-V2 configuration.
Few example of possible configuration:
- VL53L0X-V2 calibration - Master/Slave mode definition - Data formatting
- Alert definition - PWM configuration - Low power mode
(+ lot of other possibilities …)
For more details refer to the complete LS53L0X-V2 datasheet
Possibility to connect more than 120 LS53L0X boards (1 Master and all the rest as slave).
Control and the data acquisition of all the LS53L0X accessible from the Master.
Use your own algorithm with multiple distances:
- Obstacle Detection
- Indoor Positioning
- Gesture Recognition
- Curve Surface Profiling
- Sound Light
- Quantity Detection and more...
How does it works
1: Based on Time-Of-Flight technology, the VL53L0 distance sensor measures a distance from 2cm to 200 cm
2: The measured distance data is transfered to the STM32F030 microcontroller through I2C protocol
3: Thanks to the firmware embedded in the STM32F030 the measured distance is available simultanivelythrough
I2C, PWM, UART
- Minimum Factory lead time is 4 weeks